Don’t miss our all-CTW Mixed Reality Party on Wednesday, May 17, 5pm-10pm. Location is at the Microsoft Reactor at Grand Central Tech Hub, 335 Madison Avenue at 43rd Street. (RSVP, ID and bag scan required to enter building). Buy tickets below or on Eventbrite.
We’re packing our cocktail party with extraordinary interactive experiences – Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, interactive projection, electronic instruments, sensors, and other cool responsive technologies both experimental and profitable.
Enjoy lots of snacks and open wine and beer. Leave your wallet at home!
We’re doing three shifts to fit everyone in, since we know it will be packed. Sign up today before it’s sold out.
Here’s a taste of what you can play with while you’re networking with the best creative technologists in NYC and beyond:
– From Microsoft, interactive demos that will transform your selfies into cats
– From Isobar, a VR experience that recreates vacation spots using volumetric capture
– From Gordey Chernyy and Maria Mishurenko, get 1000 algorithmic AR portraits of yourself
– From Erin Ko and Alex Chouls, get lost in virtual reality booth of infinite mirrors
– From Balam, an exploratory interactive electronic sculpture